Home » About Us
- In 1902 Philanthropist and Senator Henry Gassaway Davis donated funds to establish Davis Memorial Hospital.
- The Davis Health System Foundation was established in 2007 to support the programs and services of Davis Health System and to provide our community the opportunity to advance healthcare through giving.
- Davis Health System includes Davis Medical Center, Broaddus Hospital & Mansfield Place, Buckhannon Medical Care and Tucker Community Care serving a five county region.
- Programs and services include such initiatives as the DMC Cancer Care Center, Women’s HealthCare, Telemedicine and the Davis House. Contributions may be given through the Foundation to benefit any of these programs and services.
- Donors make a difference in their own community and create a lasting legacy.
- Quality healthcare services are strengthened and remain available to all who call our region home.
- Our tradition of philanthropy is continued.